Tempus II Day 4  0 Comments


 


Horological information and sensory overload.
Day 4 of the Tempus was again a full day for me, photographing at Breguet's champagne brunch then later spending a hour photographing the exqusite and monumental LaTradition Chain & Fusee Tourbillon (will publish both the brunch and watch images here on watchinghorology later but I can already assure you that the images of this famed complication will be a real eye opener).
Later in the day, I photographed the Series 2 Roger Smith WG with Mr R Smith himself keeping me company helping me out with the photography equipment. Yet another beautiful timepiece waiting for the world to see it.
Despite the huge Saturday human traffic that had grown to a foreboding level and with massive traffic jams and full car park at Raffles City, the crowd continued to grow. I was told by the Hour Glass organiser that this Tempus had more new collectors signing up for talks by Dr Bernard Cheong on How to Buy and Invest in Watches than the last Tempus.
The day ended in a Hour Glass Party at Raffles City for all those who had participated and helped with the Tempus. The party ended late and this post is made past midnight with no likelihood of me keeping my eyes open much longer so I would not be able to process and publish the images I took today.
I am very sure however, that many if not all will enjoy the images I will be sharing in the near future on the watches photographed at Tempus II.

 

 




Welcome to
Watching Horology
tm

 

  • This is a personal blog of Harry SK Tan on all things pertaining to Horology - from watch collecting, horolography, news and developments from all over the world particularly Singapore.
  • ©HarrySKTan2005

Horolography - noun, the art of photographing timepieces

Horolographer - Harry SK Tan

  • ___________________

Please leave a comment by clicking on the grey numbers next to the subject headings.

To contact me write to: "ht @ watchinghorology.com"  (leave out the spaces!)

 

___________________

Email Updates!
IF you like to receive my posts, news, notifications etc. on WatchingHorology direct by email - simply REGISTER HERE

- or get a blog feed here:

 Subscribe for Feed


ATOM 0.3

 
WatchingHorology.com on Facebook

___________________

Search WatchingHorology.com

 

___________________

Related Links

My Column at Luxury-Insider
My General Photography Blog

 

___________________

Read
WATCHING
HOROLOGY
in other languages

Chinese

French

German

Italian

Japanese

Korean

Russian

Spanish

 

___________________


 

 

Archives

 
 
 

___________________

Brand Websites